Are you afraid of trading?
Are you interested in trading but do not have enough experience?
If the answer to the above two questions is yes, then algorithmic trading will help you.
Basically, Algorithmic trading is a process of using computers to trade securities according to a pre-determined set of rules or algorithms. The process is also known as black-box trading, automated trading, or program trading. Algorithmic traders use these systems to make split-second decisions in order to take advantage of small price discrepancies between various markets.
In order to learn Algo trading, you do not have to be an expert in the market, but you must understand how the algorithm works to automate the process of trading profitably.
So, To help you out, we have compiled the list of the best algorithmic course in India available in the market.
Let’s get started.
7 Best Algorithmic Trading Course in India
The following are some of the best algorithmic trading courses currently available.
Table of Contents
This is a comprehensive algorithmic program offered by the institute of finance of India. The course is fully designed for beginner traders.
Experts in the industry build this course after analyzing the market of India and you will understand the algorithmic trading strategies without prior programming knowledge.
After signing up, you will get 26 pre-recorded videos, practical trading in the live trading software, comprehensive theoretical knowledge, and the best part is you will access all videos in Hindi also.
Topics covered in the Algo trading course are:
- Understand the basics of Algo trading
- Explore different Algo trading methodologies
- Learn practical methods to create trading strategies in Algo software
- You will learn how to create a program and execute orders in different market traders
- Understand risk management in algorithmic trading
NSE has announced the launch of its online course for Algo trading. The course has been created by experts in the market and is easy to learn. The modules are self-paced and learners can access them at any time. The course is aimed at retail investors, traders, and portfolio managers who want to learn about Algo trading strategies. NSE will also offer a certificate to successful candidates.
The duration of the course is only 1hours and the certificate you will get after completion of the course is valid for three years means it gives you a great boost in your career.
Topics covered in this Algo trading course are:
- Introduction to algorithmic trading
- Learn about different types of orders
- Understand trading strategies
- How to build you on the algorithmic trading process
- Risk management in algorithmic trading
This is a certified program to learn algorithmic trading. If you don’t know, IIQF is India’s leading financial institution that offers various types of trading courses. This algorithmic course is very popular among Indian financial geeks.
The course is taught by the expert trader of India and covers everything you need to become a pro algorithmic trader.
The students enrolled in the course have lots of success stories. However, this course is expensive as compared to others on the list.
The duration of the course is 3 months and you will contact the support staff 24*7.
Topics covered in the Algo trading course are:
- Introductions algorithmic trading
- Learn about different trading strategies
- You will learn about the development of strategies and backtesting
- How to manage money and risk
- Learn how to integrate API for algorithmic trading
This course is for advanced Algo traders who are looking to build their own bot to automate the trading process.
To proceed with this course you must have some basic knowledge of python. However, there are some chapters inside the course where basic python is included.
The course is created by Alexander Hagmann, who is a data scientist and finance professional with more than 10 years of experience in the finance and investment industry.
The course teaches you how to build your own bot according to your trading strategies.
The course takes 37 hours and is divided into 34 sections. At the time of this writing, the total number of students registered for the course is 13,847.
Topics covered in this algorithmic trading course are:
- Learn how python automates the trading process
- Understand testing strategies such as backtesting, forward testing, and live testing with paper money
- How to use python libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scrikit learn, Keras and TensorFlow
- How to use powerful broker APIs and connect with python
- You will learn fully automate and schedule your trades on a virtual server
- Understand day trading: Spread, Pips, Margin, leverage, and more
Offered by the Indian school of business, this course focuses on the Indian market. The instructor Prasanna Tantri is an assistant professor of finance and understands everything about the market movement. And if you don’t want a certificate you can access this course for free.
In the course, you will learn how to automate the process of trading using different algorithmic. At the time of this writing, the total number of enrolled students is 54,173 and have lots of positive reviews.
Topics covered in the free algorithmic trading course are:
- Introduction to trading strategies
- Different trading strategies
Algorithmic Trading In Forex is a comprehensive online course that teaches you how to trade profitably with algorithms. The course is created by Kirill Eremenko, an enrolled student with 23,249 students.
The course consists of 5 sections that cover everything from the basics of algorithmic trading to more advanced concepts like risk management and order types. You’ll also learn how to backtest your strategies and use real-time data to improve your trading performance.
If you’re looking for in-depth education in algorithmic trading, then Algorithmic Trading In Forex is the course for you.
Topics covered in this algorithmic course are:
- Learn about forex algorithmic trading
- Learn elementary concepts of forex trading
- Understand how to create, test, and optimize algorithmic trading system
This is a YouTube video to learn Algo trading with Python. In the video, the instructor covers how to install Python, set up your environment, and then walk through a simple algorithm. The video is geared toward those who are new to Python and Algo trading, but it provides a great starting point for those looking to dive in.
Nick McCullum created this course, Nick has worked as a private-equity analyst, portfolio manager, and software developer at financial startups for his entire career. This video course takes 4- hours to complete.
Once you have your environment set up, the instructor walks you through a simple example algorithm. He explains each step of the algorithm in detail, providing code snippets so that you can follow along.
Topics Covered in this Algo trading python course are:
- How to use python for Algo trading
- Learn about the python libraries for trading